Sunday, March 05, 2006

Blogging the Oscar Pre-Show

I promised y'all I'd be live-blogging the Oscars and where better to start than E!

Thank you to my unofficial sponsors, Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke and M&Ms!

Running Tally: Who Wants To Kill Isaac Mizrahi
7:21

  • William Hurt
    7:14
  • Jessica Alba. Did you see the look of horror on her face when he called her over?
    6:55
  • Steve Carell. I can just tell. I have a strange, subconscious obsession with Steve Carell. I am slightly ashamed.

    6:40 pm
  • George Clooney
  • Eric Bana


    Running Tally: Who Wants To Kill Ryan Seacrest
    7:14
  • Jessica Alba. She was so skeeved to hear he was drooling over her. She should take solace in the fact that said drooling probably never happened in real life
    6:44 pm
  • Keira Knightley. You just know she was repulsed
    6:42 pm
  • Me. Is he kidding me with "Michelle has lost a lot of weight"? She just had a baby, you deep-fried frog!

    Running Tally: Random Annoyances
    7:56
  • Really, if I went to California with a gun and got a clear shot at Billy Bush, would one of the lawyers in the audience defend me?
    7:41
  • I actually hate Teri Hatcher more than Eva Longoria. Who would have thought that possible? What a nutbar that woman is.
    7:40
  • How the hell is Cynthia Effing Garrett worthy of a spot on the red carpet and I'm not?
    7:36
  • Seriously, how has no one put out a hit on Billy Bush yet?
    7:32
  • Jennifer Aniston wearing black. Didn't see that one coming...her hair looks pretty, though. TEAMANISTON4LIFE!
    7:25
  • Nicole Kidman's blonde hair is horrendous. A crime against humanity
    7:22
  • How is it possible for a human being to be as beautiful as Salma Hayek?
    7:16
  • Eva Longoria. Sure, that came out of nowhere, but it needs to be repeated hourly.
    7:10
  • Terence Howard = Eva Pigford. For that reason alone, I cannot endorse his Oscar nomination. I just keep picturing Pigford playing a pimp and I get scared and have ANTM Cycle 3 related night terrors.
    7:02
  • Tim Burton and HBC: Allergic to soap? Discuss
    7:00
  • Did I just glimpse Steven Cojocaru? It is official, there is no god.
  • Paul Giamatti "I brushed my teeth". Did you really, Paul?
    6:52
  • Why Will Smith? Why? He's all up on Will Ferrell, trying to steal his funny. PAWS OFF, SMITH!

    Mallory at 3/05/2006 06:36:00 PM

    0comments

    0 Comments

    Post a Comment