Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Public Service Announcement

I haven't been able to watch, listen to or read much about Hurricane Katrina without crying. (This, That, Whatever's thoughts about Harvey Jackson, in particular, had me in tears), so you oughtn't look here for any deep, brilliant thoughts or discussions.

In my clumsy, Cher Horowitz donating to the Pismo Beach diaster way, I want to help in any way that I can, and I want you to, too, if you should be so inclined. Which you should be.

(It's evident that trauma makes me lose my already tenuous understanding of proper sentence structure)

So I come with links.

  • FEMA General Help Instructions

  • Good Will Industries International

  • Habitat For Humanity New Orleans

  • Humane Society

  • Operation Blessing

  • Pet Smart Charities

  • The Red Cross

  • Salvation Army Hurricane Relief

  • United Way New Orleans

    It's by no means comprehensive, but it's a good starting off point, no?

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Mallory at 8/31/2005 04:16:00 PM

    1comments

    1 Comments

    at 9:47 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i have a three year only daughter, and i was searching under img modeling agency and i was wondering if anyone knew anything about **baby-modeling **. i think it would be fun

     

    Post a Comment