Sunday, February 27, 2005

Blogging the Oscar Preshow

7:07 PM-I told you I'd be here to liveblog (!) the Oscars. I stocked up on Twizzlers, potato chips and Diet Coke with Lime, so we're all set and I will try not to throw any tantrums.

7:09-Star Jones just asked Leo (who is here with Gisele, eeeee!!!) if he became a germophobe to play Howard Hughes and she wasn't even kidding. The questions this woman asks are so stupid, I can hardly wrap my mind around it. Beyonce is there with Jay-Z looking gorgeous! Beyonce, I mean, Jay-Z is incapable of looking gorgeous. Emmy Rossum looks lovely. Laura Linney...is wearing a femullet.

7:14-Kirsten Dunst looks slightly evil. Hilary Swank's gown makes her look like she's 90 on top, and maybe 40 on the bottom. I really hope you didn't come here for deep thoughts.

7:16-Why does Virginia Madsen always look like a cheap hooker?

7:20-Shut Up, Star Jones

7:23-Okay, Scarlett Johansson's hair? So bad.

7:28-Clive Owen, use your creeptastic powers for good and take care of Star Jones! Please?

7:32-Lou Gosset Jr., eh? That's why it just got hotter, Star?

7:34-Salma Hayek is smoking hot. And she's almost 38! Does she bathe in the blood of virgins or something? I want to know.

7:37-I love Alan Alda. Can I trade in one of my grandfathers for him?

7:41-Cate Blanchett sure is pretty. And Morgan Freeman? Awesome. I love how he brings his family with him everywhere.

7:44-Kate Winslet is gorgeous.

7:46-GWYNETH!

7:47-I'm reasonably sure that Johnny Depp wants to kill Star Jones. Do it, Johnny, do it!

7:51-Oh, ew, Usher.

7:52-I sort of love Oprah. I feel that I should he ashamed of that.

7:55-
Tanis: Was that Johnny talking with Orlando!?
Janelle: they were making out. . . from my point of view

7:57-I love Jamie foxx, I really do. And awww, he and his daughter are so cute together! I'm trying really hard not to let Usher ruin the sweetness of this moment.

7:59-Okay, no more Star Jones. But Jan Carl is no prize herself. GAH! Billy Bush! Make it stop!

8:04-I am so filled with Halle Berry goodwill after hearing how she went to pick her Razzie up in person.

8:07-Did Billy Bush really just talk about Renee "packing on the pounds" for Bridget Jones? Can I kill him? Will I get in trouble? The woman weighs -7 pounds, don't bring that up! God!

8:14-I just heard a billion girls screaming for Orlando Bloom. It's time for me to start drinking.

8:17-I love Don Cheadle. Not in a stalkerish way, I just love him. He's so talented and so classy and-okay, by the end of the night it could be in a stalkerish way. Unles Gael Garcia Bernal shows up...

8:24-Okay, what is with the ginormous bow on the back of Penelope Cruz's dress? I just...huh.

8:26-Awww, Tom Hanks! I love that speech!

8:27-No, seriously, something needs to be done about Billy Bush.

And with that---the show is going to start! Eeeee!

Mallory at 2/27/2005 07:15:00 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:07 PM Blogger seanlmccarthy said...

How did Billy Bush sneak into this production? Isn't he an NBC-specific disease? Or is this another example of the White House paying for media access? Ick. Egad. Vomit.

 

Post a Comment