Friday, January 28, 2005

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of...Uh, Never Mind

I had the most bizarre dream that I went to college with Marcus Schenkenberg, despite the fact that he's, like, 35. I believe we were watching American Idol (and laughing at Leroy the Jailbird, no doubt) and drinking what seemed to be vodka tonics, and he invited me up to his dorm room one night, winkwink. I said no, and he was really upset which makes me rather pleased, as even dream me knows better than to go home with someone who is dating Chyna. I think that the standards of one's subconscious truly say a lot about them and when your subconscious turns down a male supermodel, that's pretty awesome.

But really, like Marcus or not, why in the hell is he dating Chyna? She has...um...a penis. (Read about it here). That's not even taking into account her myriad issues and completely volatile nature and the fact that she did things with a Thighmaster on The Surreal Life that would have made Suzanne Somers cry-really, the penis trumps all. And I know he's a male model and that they aren't exactly known for their smarts and I remember the rumors about him, Pam Anderson and, er, a strap-on, so I shouldn't be too surprised, but still!

And with that, I've skeeved myself out. Sorry.

Other than that bizarre dream, nothing of importance has happened in the last couple of days, save for me drinking two cases of Diet Coke with Lime, which I'm sure isn't healthy, but whatevah!

Oh, wait, that's not true! M-K and Ash Olsen officially took total control of their company. Woooo! I can only hope that this means an expanded lip gloss line...

"We are very thankful that we are able to enjoy our college experience, run a business, and live our lives," said Mary-Kate.


Awww! I'm barely able to live my life, let alone enjoy college and run a business. I tip my hat to you, girls.

And also, Robert DeNiro is working overtime to make sure that we forget about his roles in The Godfather,Taxi Driver and Raging Bull. That's the only logical explanation for costarring with Dakota Fanning, right? Right?

I've been watching the new spring/summer lines from Paris and I have totally fallen in love with Valentino's. Narciso Rodriguez's is also great, but I'm not thrilled with Chanel's at all. Sigh.

But my favorite gown, hands down, courtesy of Valentino:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So pretty! Not versatile, but stunning all the same.

Mallory at 1/28/2005 03:29:00 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 9:59 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not afraid of much, but I can honestly say that Dakota Fanning scares me.

I don't see why you can't get that dress and wear it around. It looks nice to walk through the snow in.

-Adam

 

Post a Comment