Thursday, October 21, 2004

Stuff and Things

Congratulations to the American League Champion Boston Red Sox!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

  • I still love Trot Nixon, inexplicably. Whatevah, don't judge.
  • Derek Lowe? Was seriously amazing. Which makes me wonder...
  • Why did they take him out to put Pedro in? Very confusing.
  • Speaking of Pedro, it will never, ever fail to crack me up how much the "Who's Your Daddy" chant gets to him.
  • I wonder who George Steinbrenner is going to fire in a fit of rage.
  • I wonder if the Astros will win the NLCS and, if they do, whether or not Clemens and Pettitte will dominate, as I've been used to seeing them do.
  • Poor Nomar, this must be really sad for him. Sniff.
  • Manny and Pedro still have the worst hair ever. I will never stop saying that.

    Wal-Mart Bans America (The Book}, proving once and for all that Wal-Mart is out of touch and a gaping black hole of suckage.

    America's Next Top Model continus to be the best show ever. Any hour of television that features Janice Dickinson and Simon Doonan is gold, people. Gold.

    The Grudge opens this week. And it looks hella creepy. I hope it does well, as I've loved Sarah Michelle Gellar since the days of Swan's Crossing and All My Children.

    Surviving Christmas opens this week as well, and I hope that it fails and then, perhaps, we can be rid of Ben Affleck once and for all. Maybe? I'll be optimistic.

    Mallory at 10/21/2004 10:56:00 AM

    1comments

    1 Comments

    at 12:07 PM Blogger Mallory said...

    Ohhhh, that's right. I'd forgotten that. Well, it should at least be interesting to see what Clemens does (if he has the chance and all).

     

    Post a Comment