Wednesday, October 13, 2004

News and Stuff

Nicky Hilton is getting an anullment?! Dude, even the Amish saw that one coming.

***

Is Tom Cruise splitting with Paula Wagner? Now...I thought it was weird enough when he cut off ties with Pat Kingsley to be represented by his sister/Scientologist weirdo. But this? Is even worse. One of these days, he is just going to be holed up in his estate, surrounded by only Scientologists, speaking in tongues. Freak. And to think I spent a good part of my formative years in love with him! I swear, I didn't know about his Scientologist/Control Freak tendencies! Luckily, I outgrew that when I outgrew (literally) him, back in, like, sixth grade.
***

Britney Federline? Oh, dear.
"I'd love to have a baby already. But I've got to take care of some things first ... I want to become a mother. I'm crazy about children ... next year, when I'm 23 I'll be ready."

Um.

I hope that the "things" she needs to take care of include brushing her hair, giving up trucker hats and getting Oxy pads for her face. But, really, that's easily the scariest thing I've read all day.
***

Bitchass Martinez takes the mound tonight for the Boston Red Sox. I've heard that my hatred of Pedro is "irrational" and "unreasonable", but whatevah. And with such bad hair, too. As my friend Nicole wondered last night, what is with all of the Red Sox following Johnny Damon's lead and growing their hair out? NOT a good look, y'all. And if there's one thing that bothers me more than arrogance, it's bad hair.
***

New Mos Def album! Verdict? Excellent. But that was to be expected, I suppose.
***

GWB's Dred Scott Namedropping is Code for Abortion? I think I speak for us all when I say, "Say what?!" That entire thing was just bizarre, I suppose there's no point to me even trying to look for reason in it. But code? I am so afraid of the world sometimes.
***

None too pleased with a description of an alleged flirtation, Cindy Crawford wants a retraction from Jenna Jameson. Heffa, please, that's the most exciting thing you've ever done. Like, really, you'd think she'd take great measures to make herself seem less criminally boring. For Cindy Crawford is the Queen of the Boringtons.
***

America's Next Top Model is tonight! And Amanda may not be able to do the runway show because it's at night and she's all blind and stuff. Is it wrong of me to sort of hope that she falls? Yes. Oh, okay, because I totally wasn't thinking that. Nope. Um. La la la.

Mallory at 10/13/2004 03:35:00 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment