Monday, October 18, 2004

Crazy Bitches

Oh, Vicki, you make it so easy for people to make fun of you! I wonder if her jeans will be better than J. Lo's and the Baby Phat. As long as she stays away from huge, gaudy cats on the ass pocket, I think she'll be okay.

***

The Hilton Family continues to be, shall we say, fucked up
The junior hotel heiress, who had been wildly partying that night with her sister, Paris, and actress Bijou Phillips before getting hitched, asked for an annulment the next morning, according to sources. But Kathy was adamant that the Hilton family would not accept that, according to close friends. Instead, Hilton asked her daughter to hold off on untying the knot.


Yeah, Kathy, because that makes sense. In the way that, you know, it doesn't.
***

If somebody, anybody, could explain why I continue to wake up with "My Place" by Nelly stuck in my head, I'd really appreciate it.
***

Incidentally, why is Nelly trying so hard to be the new Ja Rule? Doesn't he know that the first Ja Rule sucked? It's perplexing.
***

Ann Coulter continues to be out of her bitter little mind. From Esquire:
If I wrote about how all sex is rape, if I were Naomi Wolf, I would have been on the cover of magazines. Magazines pretend to write about serious things while putting chicks in short skirts on their covers. I've written three non-fiction best sellers and I'll put on miniskirts for them, but no, I don't exist.


For starters, Naomi Wolf doesn't write about how all sex is rape. That quote is actually fictional, but I suppose it's asking too much for Miss C. to fact check. Also, is she trying to say that she doesn't use sex to sell? Because she's all dressed in leather on her book cover, even though no one wants to see her sexed up because ew.

I'm a bit peeved that Esquire even gave her an interview. She's like the crazy lady that rants and raves in the supermarket and you usually try to ignore those people until they stop screaming. The whole world should just ignore Ann and maybe she'd stop screaming. Maybe.
***

Desperate Housewives continues to reach epic levels of awesome. "Rex cries after he ejaculates". If that isn't a quote to use in everyday life, I don't know what is. I mean, sure, it's sort of bizarre and hard to relate to anything, but still. Hilarious.
***

I was watching The Lifetime Movie Network last night/this morning and they played Do You Know The Muffin Man?, the world's creepiest sex abuse/pagan ritual made for tv movie. I like to think of myself as a strong-willed girl who doesn't get scared easily, but gah! That movie totally creeped me out, hardcore.

Mallory at 10/18/2004 12:40:00 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment