Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Ca-razy

Oh, sweet merciful Christ, that baseball game almost killed me. Killed! Dead! I was nearly dead, you guys.

I was so sad for Mike Mussina, I wanted to cry for him (did I cry? Um...look over there!) when he gave up those runs, he looked so disappointed in himself. Sniff.

And then it all went crazy! I felt like I was taking crazy pills. Poor Mariano was obviously still grieving, that's the only explanation for...that. And my stomach started to hurt and I needed a killer ciggie/vodka combo.

So, please, boys, if you're reading this (and I know you are...) please, please don't be such drama queens in the next game. My head/heart/psyche/liver can't handle it. Plus, my neighbors will very quickly get sick of my screaming. So please, just be normal, okay? Thanks.

***

Jenny and Benny Part Deux Spotted All Over LA. The nation yawns.
***

Alfie pushed back until November 5th? Say it ain't so!. That makes me really sad, I had been looking forward to seeing Jude in his pretty golden boy glory. Hmph.
***

Tupac is still dead, right? Because, like, five people were talking about him today and I wasn't sure if I had missed something. But he is, right? Dead? Okay.
***

Me and Diet Coke sitting in a tree, kissing....
***

If I were less ladylike, I'd have vulgar words for my Literary Criticism class, something along the lines of "Michel Foucault can suck my dick". But I am a lady, so I won't say that.
***

Tatum O'Neal is releasing her autobiography, which includes a story about how Melanie Griffith (who was dating Tatum's father Ryan) had an orgy with a French couple who was their drug hookup and Tatum...when Tatum was twelve. I apologize for the smog of ick that just clouded up your screen.
***

Bush taunts Kerry. If our President is not the Brenda Walsh of politics, I don't know what he is. But can't you see him at the Peach Pit? Or stomping off in a huff when Condi tells him to go to bed? Maybe it's just me...
***

I don't know who John Kerry's 90210 alter ego is, because none of them would go out in public wearing shorts like that. Not even David Silver.
***

The Electoral Vote has Bush up by fourteen, for what it's worth. Although it seems to change every fourteen seconds. Who knows?
***

Mallory at 10/13/2004 01:00:00 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment