Saturday, September 18, 2004

I've hopped on the Blogspot bandwagon, because that's the kind of girl I am, and this is a bit of a test to see if this thingy works.

Macauly Culkin being arrested for pot possession is in the top five of the funniest things that have happened in September. And he wasn't even driving the car that got pulled over! How lame! You'd think that spending so many years escaping those burglars would help him think of ways to get out of trouble.

When did Edward Furlong turn into a fat, ugly lesbian?

This week is the return of America's Next Top Model Wheee! I couldn't possibly be more excited.

No, wait, I could, because Vicki Beckham is allegedly writing another book! I may have to have a Beckham Celebration Week, I'll keep you posted with details.

Mallory at 9/18/2004 08:27:00 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment